HERON ISLAND - QUEENSLAND
Spa Therapist & Spa Supervisor
Heron Island Resort are offering a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Spa Therapist to join the small team at our beautiful 4 star resort located 80 kms off the coast of Gladstone Queensland.
As part of our close-knit Aqua Soul Spa team, you will have the honour of showcasing the crystal clear waters, idyllic dive locations and amazing marine and birdlife.
Your role will be responsible for providing an unparalleled luxury spa experience to our guests. Our tranquil spa environment which draws its inspiration from the rich and diverse Great Barrier Reef at our doorstep, provides a range of signature therapies including massage, steam therapy, body wraps and pampering for the hands and feet.
What you will bring to the role;
- A Beauty Therapy Qualification (Diploma preferred)
- Experience in a Resort or Hotel Spa environment
- Previous Li'tya experience (desirable)
- Experience in a range of treatments including Hot Stones
- The highest level of customer service
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Superior organisational and time management skills
This is a remote role, where you will be living and working on Heron Island. As such, please consider the reality of living on a remote location for an extended period of time.
To learn more about Heron Island Resort please head to our websites www.heronisland.com
Employment may be subject to a satisfactory National Criminal Record Check.
Please contact: Leanne Keighley – Front Office Manager T 07 4972 9055 email@example.com
BAY OF FIRES LODGE SPA - TASMANIA
Casual Spa Therapist
We are seeking an exceptional Casual Spa Therapist to join the Bay of Fires Lodge team and to deliver rejuvenating and memorable Spa experiences for our guests. LI’TYA products are being used exclusively in the treatments.
We offer Spa services and packages exclusively to guests partaking in the four day/three night Bay of Fires Lodge Walk. The Lodge Spa is open daily in walking season (Oct-May).
• Must have a Cert IV or Diploma in Remedial Massage;
• 2 + yrs experience in the Spa industry;
• Current Senior First Aid Certificate;
• Provide the highest standard of professional Spa service;
• Possess excellent organisational & communication skills;
• Immaculate presentation and grooming;
• Mature, calm, nurturing & positive personality;
• Attention to detail and be able to uphold presentation and hygiene standards; and
• Able to live & work in a remote destination & have own vehicle.
• LITYA trained an advantage.
Rostering is determined by trip bookings/guest itinerary. You must have the ability to work independently and have the flexibility to work split shifts, half days, weekends & public holidays.
Approximate start date for this position is February 2017. Onsite accommodation is provided and evening meals on workdays. February and March work on offer with the possibility of extending to early May.
For a position description and more information, please contact the People & Safety Coordinator at the Tasmanian Walking Company:
Tel: + 61 (0)3 6392 2211
Fax: +61 (0)3 6392 2277
To apply, please forward an introductory cover letter and a current résumé, including professional references, to the email address above.
Global Brands Australia - Receptionist/Administrative Assistant | Location: Braeside Victoria
The Receptionist of Global Brands Australia is responsible for overall front office activities, including the reception area, mail and office facilities. The Receptionist will organize office communication and activities on a day-to-day basis. This
individual’s primary responsibilities include handling incoming calls and visitors, while maintaining office common areas and facilitating meetings as required.
The ideal candidate should have worked in the same or similar capacity previously with excellent work ethic and skill set.
Further responsibilities within the company will be added to this position with continued experience and growth.