Li’Tya takes a ‘Tread Lightly’ approach to harnessing the Earth’s healing elements to provide its spa and skincare ranges.
- Earth – Largely understood as the centre of grounding, according to Aboriginal wisdom. Li’Tya products and treatments use ancient peat, earth clays and desert salts directly onto the skin to restore nutrients, draw out toxins and nurture the body in the warmth of the Earth’s properties
- Water – Cleansing, purifying and emotionally restorative properties. Li’Tya‘s treatments use this tranquil force to control the potency of our products and unblock the body’s energy fields (hydrotherapy) or wash away tension and awaken vitality
- Air – Infusing the air with 100% pure essential oils is without exception one of the most pleasurable ways to drift into a realm of relaxation and serenity. Each is carefully selected and blended for their therapeutic benefits for the body and mind
- Fire – With permission from Aboriginal elders, Li’Tya introduces every guest to the cleansing and purifying energy with the burning of a traditional Aboriginal Smoking blend at the start of every treatment. The Smoking ritual is designed to re-connect the guest and bring her/him into the present moment to focus on their treatment time. This sacred ceremony calls upon the healing energy of the earth to enter the treatment space
- Wood – Wood is the balancing element that connects all elements together. Wood represents the combined elements in us – we are as the trees are. We burn with : passion, water flows through us, our feet ground us to earth from which we grow and we communicate through the air
THE 4 TENETS
There are four components, often referred to as the four basic tenets which are akin to a good foundation on how to conduct one’s life. It is a holistic approach that considers the entirety of being in terms of one’s physical, environmental, social health and spiritual wellbeing – they are our Four Tenets.
Everything is One
Everything and every person is inextricably linked as part of one creative force, universal soul or vitality known as Aildt. As all thoughts, words, actions, animate and inanimate objects impart their own energy or vibration upon the earth to form the ongoing creation of the world, everything tangible and intangible is one, connected and true.